Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Proclamations and Ponderings

For the record:

Cookies and cookie dough are two separate food groups at my house. Both are essential for life.

I never thought I wanted a cat. I love ours.

If we were all nudists, we wouldn't have nearly the laundry to do.

Weather continues to fascinate me. I like wind better than most anything.

I love the potential my back yard holds. I want to learn to unleash it.

My children are amazing, despite their rearing.

My minivan has 97000+ miles on it - accumulated over the course of almost 5 years - and I'll probably be driving it for another five years. How many miles do you think it will have on it then?

My DOG got mail from the obstetrics center at a local hospital today. I am not sure how she came to be on the high-risk pregnancy list, as she is almost 15 (yep, 105 human years) and has been spayed most of that.

I will never get tired of the hugs I get every day at school.

My husband deserves better treatment from his first wife. (yeah, that's me.)

Korianna is a scientist, an artist, an angel.

Austin Mason will always be "Mornin' Hays," and nothing feels better in the morning than him!

I watch WAY too much TV, but I don't think I want to quit.

I hold my pinkies out when typing - I wonder if it is too late for me to learn to use the home row keys and follow standard typing methods? I don't think I want to. Maybe if I were to become an actual writer...

More soon.

No comments: