Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blog errors and internet woes

Sunday I spent about thirty minutes pouring my guts into this silly blogspot about aloneness and emptiness and loss and change and all of my other thirty-something angst, and darned if the stinkin' modem didn't choose the exact moment I clicked POST to disconnect. Anyway, by the time I got it back online, I had managed to lose the woe-is-me post-from-hell in cyberspace.

Here's it in a nutshell: I miss my momma. I miss ME. I cried like an idiot about a song in church (First Song of Isaiah - "Surely it is God who saves me, I will trust in Him and not be afraid, for the Lord is my stronghold and my sure defence, and he will be my Savior.") and struggled to recover from Poor Meesh Syndrome (not to be confused with the other PMS) all day.

See, you didn't need to read it all anyway - I guess I just needed to write it.

I'm sure there's a way to recover it, since I just noticed that my drafts are autosaved, but I haven't figured it out yet, and at this point, why bother?

My next post will be pleasant and delightful - maybe - since I have done a pretty good job of keeping myself busy and happy this week. It's bedtime (I'm REALLY trying to get to sleep earlier) and I have an exceptionally full day tomorrow since my boss will be on his way to the Bahamas and I'm in charge.

In case I don't get back to this and in case anyone is actually reading, have a great long weekend!

No comments: