Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's a girl!


















Welcome to the family, Casey Hays! We are the proud new owners of a yellow labrador-basset hound mix, adopted at 12 weeks of age from a local no-kill shelter. Here she is being a supermodel on momma and daddy's bed. Funny thing is, our last major purchase was a new mattress just before Christmas, and thank goodness the sales guy threw in a waterproof mattress pad, as she has already tinkled on it. Fantastic.

Anyway, she is insanely mellow, adorable, and cooperative. She still has puppy breath, and loves snuggling more than anything. In fact, I'm typing on my tummy on the floor, and she walked over, climbed on my legs, propped her head on my butt, and went to sleep.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy to have this new little piece of entertainment and joy in our lives!

No comments: